Piling & Shoring
Our Piling and Shoring division carries out earthmoving and piling projects where a high level of sophistication is needed, establishing itself amongst the top local piling service providers. MGCC's Piling and Shoring Division has earned a reputation of a proficient executor in a wide range of specialty piling, shoring, offshore drilling, trenches and deep foundation works. Using cost effective systems, the division is highly competent in the construction in-situ casts, soldier piles, and structural beams in order to meet requirements of projects with different complexity levels. A wide-ranging fleet of cranes, drill rigs, excavators, and pile hammers are being provided to our clients with the best solutions for their piling and shoring needs. To enhance our capabilities even further, a self-propelled barge with a built-in crane 120T and a tug boat were added to the fleet. Services that we are currently offering include:
- Marine sheet piling, quay walls, jetties, slipways etc.
- Sheet Piling, retaining walls and cofferdams for under paths, drainage lines, and building foundations.
- Cast in-situ bored piles with a diameter up to 2.5m and a depth of 60 m (employing Bentonite system or full-length temporary casing system).
- Silent systems for driving the sheet piles (noise and vibration free) in order to avoid the damage or the disturbance for the adjacent buildings.
- Shoring works for basement and deep excavation which consist of:
- Pile Load Testing
- Soldier Piles System
- Sheet Piles System
- Contiguous Piles
- Secant Piles
- Micro Piles and Ground Anchor