Heavy Equipments Hiring
Our Plant & Hire division is one of the most respected Heavy Equipment Supplier in the UAE and GCC region. Our division manages a fleet of over 600 Earth Moving, Heavy, and light construction equipment. Our quality service is well defined as supreme due to the supply of mostly new machinery with excellent and well-trained operators. We are always the partner of choice to contracting companies wishing to hire equipment of us due to our integrity and quality of work. We often supply our clients with standby equipment and attachments to replace any damaged machine in order to maintain productivity.
Our equipment at the site is maintained on daily basis via our mobile workshops to avoid any breakdowns or delays to our customers. We often supply our large clients with fixed on site and fully sustainable workshops to attend to any minor or major breakdowns. Our workshop is considered one of the biggest and most sophisticated workshops in the UAE, where our workshop team constituting of over 200 Mechanics and Electricians maintains all our machinery.
Our Equipment Fleet includes;
- Cranes for hire in the range of 3t - 250t (both mobile and crawler cranes).
- Telescopic boom, Mobile, Crawler and All-Terrain rental Excavators from 3 t and up to 250 t.
- Off-Road Dumper Trucks for hire.
- Road and Highways Construction Equipment (Asphalt) for hire.
- Piling and Drilling Machines for rent.
- Concrete, Cement Mixer Rentals and Concrete Pump for hire.
- Wheel and Crawler loaders (Shovels) for hire.
- Rental Forklifts and Manlifts.
- Various Attachments such as Drilling Rigs, Augers for hire, Vibratory and JackHammers for hire.
All equipment are available at our yard in Sharjah and can be transported across the UAE and GCC states. We provide our clients with an option to choose from a variety of equipment types, sizes, and brands. Some of the brands we deal with are CAT (Caterpillar), KOMATSU, KOBELCO, VOLVO, HITACHI, HYUNDAI, JCB, LIEBHERR, TADANO, KATO, SANY, ABI, PTC, TEREX, SOILMEC, AMMANN, BOBCAT, HAMM.