Quality Assurance Policy
The Quality Policy of Al Marwan General Contracting Company LLC is to conduct and implement all aspects of Quality Management System and to comply with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001-2008.
We are dedicated to providing a service that meets and where possible, exceeds the requirements & expectations of our Clients.
We will continue to work in accordance with current quality standards and to seek ways of continual improvements in the business processes. We have also established certain "Quality Objectives" which are our defined targets. These objectives shall be periodically reviewed and revised as necessary.
We shall meet the "Principle" of the BS EN ISO 9001 ("Quality Management Systems - Requirements")
- Establishing and maintaining an efficient effective and economical management system.
- Understanding that prevention, as opposed to detection of errors is the correct approach of a Quality System.
- Adopting a positive approach to continuing improvement of all Company activities.
- Listening to Clients carefully, to clearly identify their requirements.
- Not making promises that cannot be kept.
- Communicating clearly and honestly with each other and with Customers.
- Ensuring Quality is never knowingly compromised, at any level during any process.
- Recognizing that every employee has a role in the achievement of Quality.
- Ensuring the words commitment, customer service and professionalism are fundamental to the Company's vocabulary.
- To achieve our objectives of becoming highly regarded providers of Civil Contracting.
- Not repeating mistakes.
This Policy shall be communicated to all employees, controlled and regularly reviewed to ensure it's continued suitability.