Al Marwan General Contracting Co. LLC (MGCC) is dedicated to being a leader in occupational health and safety and aims to have the best record in our industry. We are committed to the health, safety and well-being of our people and those under our care.
We aim to:
- Eliminate Personal Damage at our workplaces
- Enhance employee awareness of safety programs and policies and provide professional support and training.
- Comply with all relevant legal, contractual, regulatory and other identified requirements and obligations.
- Adapt and operate company facilities and equipment in a way that eliminates unacceptable HSE Risks/Impact and provide workplaces free from any health and safety hazards that are likely to cause injury or illness.
- Continually strive to achieve a healthier and safer workplace and monitor compliance with this policy.
MGCC requires that each work unit consider occupational health and safety to be primary concern in its operations and to ensure work is carried out in a safe manner.
With a corporate framework for occupational health and safety each work unit of MGCC is also required to:
- Maintain occupational health and safety management systems meeting the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and continually improve our performance.
- Maintain a culture of the free and honest accident and incident reporting.
- Set and achieve clearly defined annual health and safety objectives.
In addition to the resources mad available by MGCC, all employees and subcontractors are responsible for their safety and the safety of others and are expected to contribute to the company's HSE policy.